Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bob Harper did what?!

On occasion, I visit Bob Harper's Facebook page.  For those of you who don't know who Bob Harper is, ( MOM! ) He is one of the trainers off of, "The Biggest Loser".  A lot of us who have had success with weight loss, post our pictures on his page.  Every few days, he will re-post the picture with a caption, which usually says, "Need Motivation?".  Well, yesterday afternoon I logged onto Facebook and was hit with 28 friend requests and private messages.  I thought, "What the hell is going on?".  I had a couple friends post on my Timeline that Bob had posted my picture!  I was SO thrilled to know that he took the time to post it.  I am overwhelmed with all of the kind words and compliments from others.  Many of the messages brought tears to my eyes.  People asking me how I lost the weight, if I'd be willing to help them, that they have so much to lose that it seems impossible.  I am here to tell all of you that your goals ARE obtainable.  If someone would have told me a couple of years ago that I would lose 139 lbs. and be 11 lbs. from goal, and that Bob Harper would be sharing my picture on Facebook, I would have laughed!!  I want all of you to know that you CAN do this.  A big, "THANK YOU" to Bob!! And to all the wonderful people who have contacted me,  I will help you in anyway that I can...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment